Double-Strand Necklace with Bone Embellishment, Swarovski Crystal Beads and Pearls and Wirework
-- Designer --
Joan AylesTo learn more about Joan Ayles, read her jewelry artist success story here
Category: Necklace: Wirework, Metal Beads, Chains
: : : Materials : : :
Contest designs may have some products from designer's personal collection. Please feel free to substitute similar products from our offerings:
- Embellishment, bone, white, 24x16mm single-sided oval moon face, undrilled
- Bead, 14Kt gold-filled, 2.5mm smooth round
- Bead, citrine, 8x5mm flat round
- Bead, citrine, 6x4mm hand-faceted double-drilled emerald cut
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, light Colorado topaz, 4mm Xilion bicone
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, light Colorado topaz, 6mm Xilion bicone
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, light Colorado topaz, 8mm rondelle
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, crystal golden shadow, 18x7.5mm wing
- Pearl, Swarovski crystal, gold, 3mm round
- Pearl, Swarovski crystal, gold, 4mm round
- Pearl, Swarovski crystal, gold, 6mm round
- Pearl, Swarovski crystal, gold, 8mm round
- Wire, 12Kt gold-filled, dead-soft, round, 18 gauge
- Wire, 12Kt gold-filled, dead-soft, round, 26 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.