Bib-Style Necklace with Wirework, Gold-Plated Brass Beads and Chain and Swarovski Crystal Beads
Grand Prize Bronze Medal Winner
-- Designer --
Liz ReedTo learn more about Liz Reed, read her jewelry artist success story here
Category: Necklace: Wirework, Metal Beads, Chains
Gold Medal Prize Winner
: : : Materials : : :
Contest designs may have some products from designer's personal collection. Please feel free to substitute similar products from our offerings:
- Bead, acrylic, green, 18x13mm faceted rondelle
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, garnet red, 6mm round
- Bead, gold-plated brass, 3mm smooth round
- Bead, gold-plated brass, 3mm corrugated round
- Bead, gold-plated brass, 4mm stardust round
- Bead, gold-plated brass, 5mm smooth round
- Bead, gold-plated brass, 8mm stardust round with 2.4mm hole
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, peridot, 4mm Xilion bicone
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, emerald, 4mm Xilion bicone
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, fern green, 4mm Xilion bicone
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, peridot, 6mm Xilion bicone
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, fern green, 6mm Xilion bicone
- Jumpring, gold-plated, 4.5mm round, 20 gauge
- Chain, gold-plated brass, 3x2.5mm cable
- Wire, Wrapit, jeweler's bronze, dead soft, 20 gauge
- Wire, Wrapit, jeweler's bronze, dead soft, round, 22 gauge
- Wire, Wrapit, jeweler's bronze, dead soft, 26 gauge
- Wire, Zebra Wire, color-coated brass, gold, round, 18 gauge
- Wire, Zebra Wire, color-coated copper, green, 28 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.