Bracelet with Glass Beads, Acrylic Beads and Seed Beads
-- Designer --
: : : Materials : : :
Contest designs may have some products from designer's personal collection. Please feel free to substitute similar products from our offerings:
- Bead, Czech pressed glass, yellow, 7x4mm flower
- Bead, Czech pressed glass, amethyst purple, 8.5x6mm flower cone
- Bead, Czech pressed glass, crystal, 8.5x6.5mm flower cone
- Bead, glass, assorted colors, butterfly, small
- Bead, lampworked glass, multicolored, 12x10mm ladybug
- Seed bead, Czech glass, transparent rainbow red, #11
- Seed bead, Czech glass, transparent rainbow sky blue, #11
- Seed bead, Czech glass, opaque powder blue, #11
- Seed bead, Czech glass, silver-lined medium gold, #11 with square hole
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, glass, opaque rainbow, yellow, #11 round
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, glass, transparent inside color, peach, #11 round
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, glass, transparent inside color, hot pink, #11 round
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, glass, transparent inside color, tangerine, #11 round
- Thread, Silamide, 2-ply waxed nylon, black, size A
- Beads, Czech pressed glass, flower
- Beads, acrylic, flower
- Seed and bugle beads
Assorted vintage lucite flowers and leaves
Assorted small and large cone flowers
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.