Multi-Strand Necklace and Earring Set with Dione® Large-Hole Beads, Swarovski Crystal Bead and 14Kt Gold-Filled Beads
-- Designer --
Rose, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Rose Wingenbach, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, Dione, glass and gold-finished brass, 32-facet, clear, 13x9mm-14x10mm faceted rondelle with 4.5mm hole
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, crystal AB, 18mm rondelle with 3.5mm hole
- Bead, gold-plated brass, 5mm smooth round
- Bead, 14Kt gold-filled, 8mm round with 4mm hole
- Bead, 14Kt gold-filled, 10mm twisted corrugated round with 3mm hole
- Cord end, fold-over, gold-plated brass, 6.5x4.5mm corrugated U-shape, 6mm inside diameter
- Jumpring, gold-plated brass, 6mm twisted round, 16 gauge
- Earwire, gold-plated brass, 17mm flat fishhook with 3mm coil and open loop, 22 gauge
- Clasp, springring, gold-finished brass, 12mm
- Adhesive, E-6000 Jewelry and Craft Adhesive
- Beading wire, Accu-Flex, 24Kt gold-plated, 49 strand, 0.019-inch diameter
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, bent-nose
- Pliers, flush-cutter
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.