Single-Strand Necklace and Earring Set with Chrysoprase Gemstone Beads, Cultured Freshwater Pearls and Vermeil Bead Caps
-- Designer --
Esther, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, chrysoprase, 8mm round
- Bead, chrysoprase, 10mm round
- Bead, ''vermeil,'' 5x1mm beaded rondelle
- Bead, 14Kt gold-filled, 2.5mm smooth round
- Bead, 14Kt gold-filled, 4mm smooth round
- Pearl, White Lotus, cultured freshwater, white, 7-7.5mm round
- Bead cap, vermeil, 5mm
- Bead cap, ''vermeil,'' 9x4mm round, fits 8-10mm bead
- Crimp cover, 12Kt gold-filled, 4mm
- Crimp bead, 12Kt gold-filled, 2x2mm smooth tube, 1.1mm inside diameter
- Clasp, hook-and-eye, ''vermeil,'' 19x10.5mm with 2 rings
- Jumpring, 14Kt gold-filled, 3.5mm round, solder filled, 22 gauge
- Headpin, vermeil, 1-5/8 inch with 4mm beaded bead cap, 21 gauge
- Eyepin, 14Kt gold-filled, 1-3/16 inches, 22 gauge
- Earwire, 14Kt gold-filled, 3/4 small flat hammered oval with loop, 18-19 gauge
- French wire, ''vermeil,'' 0.8mm
- Beading wire, Accu-Flex, nylon and stainless steel, clear, 49 strand, 0.019-inch diameter
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, flat-nose
- Pliers, crimping
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.