Bracelet with Czech Glass Druk Beads, Celestial Crystal® Beads and Copper Beads
-- Designer --
Esther, Jewelry Designer, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, Czech glass druk, translucent lilac luster, 3mm round (20 beads)
- Bead, Czech glass druk, translucent lilac luster, 6mm round (9 beads)
- Bead, Celestial Crystal, medium purple AB, 6mm round (9 beads)
- Bead, Celestial Crystal, medium purple AB, 6mm bicone (9 beads)
- Bead, glass, light brown AB, 6mm hand-faceted bicone (9 beads)
- Bead, glass, gold AB, 6mm hand-faceted bicone (9 beads)
- Bead, copper, 3mm smooth round (20 beads)
- Bead, copper, 5mm smooth round (10 beads)
- Jumpring, shiny copper, 5x4.5mm oval, 22 gauge (5 jumprings)
- Cord coil, copper-plated steel, 11x5.5mm, 3.9mm inside diameter (8 cord coils)
- Headpin, copper, 1-inch with 1.5mm ball, 22 gauge (57 headpins)
- Headpin, copper, 1-1/2 inch with 1.5mm ball, 22 gauge (20 headpins)
- Clasp mix, toggle, shiny copper, small round (1 clasp)
- Chain, copper-plated steel, 4mm lantern
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, flat-nose
Repeat to create the following bead drops using one bead and one 1-inch headpin:
- Nine 6mm round lilac luster glass bead drops
- Nine 6mm faceted round medium purple crystal bead drops
- Nine 6mm bicone light brown crystal bead drops
- Nine 6mm bicone purple crystal bead drops
- Nine 6mm bicone gold crystal bead drops
Repeat to attach a cord coil to both ends of each of the 1-inch lengths of lantern chain.
Repeat to attach a headpin assembly to the 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th link of the lantern chain rotating the chain 90 degrees with each assembly.
Repeat to attach five headpin assemblies to each 1-inch length of lantern chain.
Open a 5x4.5mm oval jumpring. Pass it through the opposite cord coil attached to the first 1-inch lantern chain and the cord coil attached to a second 1-inch lantern chain. Repeat to attach the four 1-inch lengths of chain.
Repeat to attach three 6mm bicone gold crystal bead drops, three 6mm bicone purple crystal bead drops, three 6mm bicone light brown crystal bead drops, three 6mm faceted round medium purple crystal bead drops, three 6mm round lilac luster glass bead drops and three 5mm round copper bead drops to the loops and jumpring between the first and second chain.
Repeat to attach bead drops to the loops and jumpring between the second and third chains, and the third and fourth chains.
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.