Bracelet with Dione® Large-Hole Beads and Antiqued Pewter and Pink Enamel Charm
-- Designer --
Esther, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, SmartBead BPS, sterling silver and silicone, 6mm seamless round, 1.5-2mm hole
- Bead, crystal and rhodium-finished pewter (tin-based alloy), crystal clear, 8mm textured round with large hole
- Bead, sterling silver, 9x6mm smooth tube with closed loop, 3.2mm hole
- Bead, Dione, Swarovski crystal and antiqued silver-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), clear AB, 10.5x5mm textured rondelle, 5mm hole
- Bead, Dione, white agate and sterling silver grommets, 11x8mm-13x9mm rondelle with 4mm hole
- Bead, Dione, silver-plated pewter with Swarovski crystal, rose, 12x4mm beaded rondelle with 2mm faceted round, 5mm hole
- Bead, Dione, glass and silver-finished brass, 32-facet, pink AB, 15x8mm faceted rondelle with 4.5mm hole
- Charm, antiqued pewter (tin-based alloy) and pink enamel, 16x9mm awareness ribbon
- Flat back, Swarovski crystal, fuchsia, silver-foil back, 2.1-2.3mm round
- Jumpring, sterling silver, 4mm round, 19 gauge
- Chain, sterling silver, 2mm caprice, 8-1/2 inches with 4x4mm end caps and a lobster claw clasp
- Tweezers, stainless steel, 4-1/2 to 6-7/8 inches
- Adhesive, G-S Hypo cement
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, flat-nose
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.