Bracelet with Swarovski Crystal Rivolis and Antiqued Gold-Plated Pewter Links
-- Designer --
Ambyre Phelps, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Ambyre Phelps, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Chaton, Swarovski crystal rhinestone, emerald, foil back, 12mm rivoli
- Link, Almost Instant Jewelry, antiqued gold-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 14mm round with 12mm rivoli setting
- Spacer bar, gold-plated aluminum, 17x4mm 3-strand, fits up to 6mm bead
- Clasp, toggle, gold-plated brass, 15mm smooth round
- Jumpring mix, gold-plated brass, 3-12mm round, 18-22 gauge
- Adhesive, Araldite Standard Epoxy, 2-part epoxy, 90-minute
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, flat-nose
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.