Bib-Style Necklace with Gemstone Beads, Bone Drops and Seed Beads
-- Designer --
Betty StephanPhoto Courtesy of Bead and Button Magazine
Silver Medal Prize Winner
: : : Materials : : :
Contest designs may have some products from designer's personal collection. Please feel free to substitute similar products from our offerings:
- Bead, Czech glass druk, tortoise and granite, 4mm round
- Bead, picture jasper, 4mm round
- Bead, picture jasper, 6mm round
- Bead, magnesite, white, 4mm round
- Bead, magnesite, white, 6mm round
- Bead, magnesite, white, 20x15mm flat oval
- Bead, turquoise, green and brown, 5-6mm round
- Bead, coconut palm wood, dark brown, 5x3mm rondelle
- Bead, African ''turquoise,'' 4mm round
- Bead, mahogany obsidian, 8x6mm oval
- Bead, picture jasper, 17x12mm-18x13mm carved scarab
- Bead, yellow leopardskin jasper, 12x10mm flat oval
- Bead, yellow leopardskin jasper, 17x12mm teardrop
- Bead, turquoise, green-brown, 22x17mm-29x23mm top-drilled graduated puffed teardrop
- Drop, bone, brown, 17x10mm flat teardrop
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, glass, transparent amber yellow, #8 round
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, glass, iris bronze, #11 round
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, glass, frosted peacock green AB, #11 round
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, glass, transparent matte amber yellow, #11 round
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, glass, frosted AB amber yellow, #11 round
- Seed bead, Czech glass, opaque brown, #11 round
- Seed bead, Delica, glass, transparent matte brown, #11 round
- Seed bead, Delica, glass, opaque ivory, #11 round
- Seed bead, Miyuki, glass, opaque dark brown, #15 rocaille
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.