Bracelet with Lucite® Flower Components, Cultured Freshwater Pearls and Seed Beads
-- Designer --
K FortTo learn more about K Fort, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
Contest designs may have some products from designer's personal collection. Please feel free to substitute similar products from our offerings:
- Bead, glass pearl, white, 4mm round
- Bead, Czech pressed glass, amethyst purple, 14x9mm leaf
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, glass, transparent amethyst purple, #6 round
- Seed bead, Matsuno, lilac, transparent, #6
- Seed bead, Matsuno, silver, silver-lined, #6 round hole
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, white, 6-7mm potato
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, white, 6mm potato
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, royal purple, 7-8mm flat-sided potato
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, violet, 6-7mm flat-sided potato
- Headpin, sterling silver, 1-inch with 1.5mm ball, 24 gauge
- Headpin, sterling silver, 2-inch, 26 gauge
- Bead, Czech, glass, flowers and leaves
- Clasps, sterling silver, magnetic
- Chain, silver-plated
Component, lucite, clear frosted, daffodil
Component, lucite, purple, pansy
Component, lucite, pearlized white, miniature trumpet lily
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.