Convertible Bib-Style Necklace and Cuff Bracelet with Druzy Quartz Glass Components, Cultured Freshwater Pearls and Seed Beads
-- Designer --
Category: Jewelry Design Sets
Bronze Medal Prize Winner
: : : Materials : : :
Contest designs may have some products from designer's personal collection. Please feel free to substitute similar products from our offerings:
- Seed bead, Czech glass, iris metallic yellow, #11 round
- Seed bead, Miyuki, glass, metallic rainbow bronze, #15 rocaille
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, cerise, 3-4mm flat-sided potato
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, raspberry, 4mm flat-sided potato
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, golden olive, 4-5mm potato
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, antique brass, 4-6mm flat-sided potato
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, berry, 5mm potato
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, cranberry, 5-6mm flat-sided round
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, cranberry, 5-6mm flat-sided potato
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, wine, 5-6mm flat-sided potato
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, black cherry, 5-6mm potato
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, magenta, 5-7mm potato
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, black iris, 5-7mm potato
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, golden olive, 6-7mm flat-sided potato
- Headpin, antiqued gold-plated brass, 1-1/2 inch, 22 gauge
- Clasp, hook-and-eye, antiqued gold-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 26x7mm with swirls
- Thread, Nymo, nylon, black, size D
- Thread conditioner, Thread Heaven
- Adhesive, E-6000 Jewelry and Craft
- Adhesive, The Ultimate!
- English beading needle, 1 of each size, #10, #11, #12, #13
- Beads, glass, teardrop
- Components, druzy
- Beading foundations
Felt, stiffened, black
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.