Home Décor Mermaid Sculpture with Kato Polyclay™, Seed Beads and Shell Beads and Components
-- Designer --
: : : Materials : : :
Contest designs may have some products from designer's personal collection. Please feel free to substitute similar products from our offerings:
- Bead, turquoise, 4mm round
- Bead, turquoise, blue-green, small chip
- Bead, paua shell, medium chip
- Bead, monita cowrie shell, double-drilled front to back
- Bead mix, cloisonné, multicolored, 6mm round
- Bead, sterling silver, 11x11mm flower
- Bead, sterling silver, 13x5mm smooth oval
- Seed bead, Matsuno, glass, opaque aqua blue, #8 round
- Seed bead, Matsuno, glass, opaque turquoise blue , #8 round
- Seed bead, Matsuno, glass, silver-lined teal blue, #8 round
- Seed bead, Matsuno, glass, silver-lined aqua, #8 round
- Seed bead, Matsuno, glass, rainbow opaque jade green, #8 round
- Seed bead, glass, silver lined with round hole, jade green, #8
- Seed bead, silver lined, square hole, silver, #8
- Kato Polyclay, beige flesh
- Kato Polyclay, green
- Kato Polyclay, turquoise
- Tool, clay carving
- Toaster oven, Hamilton Beach Easy Reach, plastic / stainless steel / tempered glass, black, 120V/1200W, 15-3/4 x 8-3/4 x 12 inches
- Polyclay roller
- Beads, metal
- Bead caps
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.