Bib-Style Necklace and Earring Set with Cultured Freshwater Pearls, Seed Beads and Glass Cabochons
-- Designer --
Anh NhanTo learn more about Anh Nhan, read her jewelry artist success story here
Category: Wedding and Holiday
Bronze Medal Winner - Tie
: : : Materials : : :
Contest designs may have some products from designer's personal collection. Please feel free to substitute similar products from our offerings:
- Bead, Czech glass, clear, 5mm rose montées
- Bead and cabochon mix, glass, multicolored, 2-35mm mixed shapes
- Seed bead, Delica, glass, ceylon pearl white, #11 round
- Seed bead, Delica, glass, silver-lined crystal, #11 round
- Seed bead, Miyuki, glass, silver-lined clear, #15 rocaille
- Seed bead, Miyuki, glass, opaque luster pearl, #15 rocaille
- Pearl, White Lotus, cultured freshwater, white, 2.5-3mm rice
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, white, 5-6mm rice
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, white, 8mm rice
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, white, 6-6.5mm potato
- Crimp bead, silver-plated brass, 2.5x1.5mm corrugated round
- Crimp cover, sterling silver, 3mm
- Jumpring mix, sterling silver, 3-10mm round and oval, 20 to 25.5 gauge
- Earwire, sterling silver, 15mm leverback with split loop
- Clasp, tab, sterling silver with pearl, 5mm round cabochon, 11mm round
- Thread, Silamide, 2-ply waxed nylon, white, size A
- Beading wire, Accu-Flex, clear, 7 strand, 0.014-inch diameter
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.