Single-Strand Necklace with Kato Polyclay™, White Lotus™ Cultured Freshwater Pearls, Shells and Wirework
Grand Prize Silver Medal Winner
-- Designer --
Pamela PicaTo learn more about Pamela Pica, read her jewelry artist success story here
Silver Medal Prize Winner
: : : Materials : : :
Contest designs may have some products from designer's personal collection. Please feel free to substitute similar products from our offerings:
- Bead, garnet, 2x2mm-3x2mm hand-cut faceted rondelle
- Bead, rose quartz, 6mm round
- Bead, mother-of-pearl shell, white, 5.5-6mm round
- Bead, everlasting red curly shell, 8x8mm-18x11mm natural shape
- Pearl, White Lotus, cultured freshwater, mauve, 3.8-4mm rice
- Pearl, White Lotus, cultured freshwater, peach, 3.8-4mm rice
- Pearl, White Lotus, cultured freshwater, mauve, 5-5.5mm rice
- Pearl, White Lotus, cultured freshwater, peach, 5-5.5mm rice
- Pearl, White Lotus, cultured freshwater (bleached), white, 5-8mm flat sided potato
- Focal, mother-of-pearl/acrylic, 35x34x9mm-36x34x9mm flat back heart
- Jumpring, aluminum, gold, 12mm smooth round, 12 gauge
- Wire, Zebra Wire, brass, gold color, round, 20 gauge
- Wire, Zebra Wire, brass, gold color, round, 24 gauge
- Kato Polyclay, white
- Kato Polyclay, magenta
- Kato Polyclay, metallic pearl
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.