Lamb Fairy Sculpture with Kato Polyclay™, Feathers and Swarovski Crystal Beads
-- Designer --
Kaaren PoolePhoto Courtesy of Bead and Button Magazine
Category: Home Décor and Doll
Bronze Medal Prize Winner
: : : Materials : : :
Contest designs may have some products from designer's personal collection. Please feel free to substitute similar products from our offerings:
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, white opal, 4mm Xilion bicone
- Seed bead, Delica, glass, silver-lined light gold, #11 round
- Flat back, Swarovski crystal rhinestone, crystal AB, foil back, 4.6-4.8mm Xilion rose, SS20
- Headpin, 14Kt gold-filled, 1 inch, 22 gauge
- Polymer clay, Kato Polyclay, metallic pearl
- Polymer clay, Kato Polyclay, red
- Polymer clay, Kato Polyclay, brown
- Mica powder
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.