Single-Strand Necklace with Kato Polyclay™, Antiqued Silver-Plated Charms and Metal Chain
Grand Prize Gold Medal Winner
-- Designer --
Robin YoungTo learn more about Robin Young, read her jewelry artist success story here
Gold Medal Prize Winner
: : : Materials : : :
Contest designs may have some products from designer's personal collection. Please feel free to substitute similar products from our offerings:
- Charm, antiqued silver-plated ''pewter,'' (zinc-based alloy), 14mm double-sided peace sign
- Charm, antiqued silver-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 15x9mm double-sided key
- Charm, antiqued silver-plated ''pewter,'' (zinc-based alloy), 20mm double-sided peace sign
- Watch component mix, mixed metal, 0.5-23x18mm parts
- Wire, aluminum, copper, round, 18 gauge
- Stamp, Lisa Pavelka Signature Series, silicone, grey, 5-1/2 x 4-1/4-inch finely detailed square with steampunk design
- Kato Polyclay
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.