Ring with White Lotus™ Cultured Freshwater Pearls and Antiqued Silver-Finished "Pewter" Bead
-- Designer --
Taylor, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, antiqued sterling silver, 5x2mm beaded rondelle
- Bead, antiqued silver-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 21x7mm double-sided angel wings
- Pearl, White Lotus, cultured freshwater, mauve, 5-5.5mm rice
- Pearl, White Lotus, cultured freshwater, white, 5-5.5mm potato
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, mauve, 5-5.5mm potato
- Ring base, cha-cha, stainless steel, 6mm wide with 3-loops
- Headpin, silver-plated brass, 3/4 inch with 1.5mm ball, 24 gauge
- Headpin, silver-plated brass, 2-inch with 1.5mm ball, 23 gauge
- Powercord, elastic, clear, 0.5mm
- Adhesive, G-S Hypo cement
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, chain-nose
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.