Earrings with Antiqued Gold-Plated Pewter Charms, Gold-Plated "Pewter" Charms and Swarovski Crystal Beads and Links
-- Designer --
Jamie, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Jamie Smedley, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, Indian sapphire AB, 4mm round (2 beads)
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, metallic pale gold, 8mm round (2 beads)
- Link, Swarovski crystal with gold-plated brass, amethyst, 6.14-6.32mm round, SS29 (4 links)
- Charm, antiqued gold-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 21x20mm open arm angel (2 charms)
- Charm, gold-plated ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 28x9mm double-sided wing (2 charms)
- Jumpring, gold-plated, 6x4mm oval, 18 gauge (10 jumprings)
- Jumpring, gold-plated brass, 6.5x5mm oval, approximately 18 gauge (2 jumprings)
- Headpin, gold-plated brass, 3/4 inch with 1.5mm ball, 24 gauge (4 headpins)
- Earwire, gold-plated stainless steel, flat fishhook with 3x2mm coil, 21 gauge (2 earwires)
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, flat-nose
Repeat to create a second 4mm faceted round bead drop. Repeat to create two 8mm round bead drops using one 8mm metallic pale gold faceted round glass bead and one 3/4 inch gold-plated jumpring and through one loop on a gold-plated Swarovski crystal link.
Repeat Steps 2 - 8 to create a second earring.
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.