Bracelet with Swarovski Crystal Pearls, Cultured Freshwater Pearls and Chainmaille
Photo by Ann Swanson
-- Designer --
Moira McEvoyTo learn more about Moira McEvoy, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
Design provided for inspirational purposes. Please use the links below to shop for similar items:
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, white, 4-5mm potato
- Pearl, Swarovski crystal, white, 6mm round
- Pearl, Swarovski crystal, white, 8mm round
- Clasp, toggle, antiqued gold-plated ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 14mm round with flower
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, flat-nose
- Pliers, wire cutter
Headpin, brass, 1-inch
Jumpring, brass, 5mm
Jumpring, gold-plated, 8mm
Jumpring, gold-plated, twisted 10mm
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.