Bib-Style Necklace with Swarovski Crystal, Cultured Freshwater Pearls and Seed Beads
-- Designer --
Melissa GrakowskyPhoto Courtesy of Bead and Button Magazine
: : : Materials : : :
Contest designs may have some products from designer's personal collection. Please feel free to substitute similar products from our offerings:
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, siam AB2X, 3mm Xilion bicone
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, aquamarine, 3mm Xilion bicone
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, amethyst AB2X, 4mm Xilion bicone
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, aquamarine AB, 4mm Xilion bicone
- Seed bead, Delica, glass, opaque bright 24Kt gold-finished, #11 round
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, glass, 24Kt gold-plated, #11 hex
- Seed bead, Miyuki, glass, metallic rainbow teal, #15 rocaille
- Pearl, Swarovski crystal, lavender, 6mm round
- Pearl, White Lotus, cultured freshwater, multicolored, 7-8mm semi-round potato
- Chaton, Swarovski crystal rhinestone, peridot, foil back, 16mm rivoli
- Embellishment, Swarovski crystal rhinestone, aquamarine, silver-foil back, 18mm rivoli
- Chaton, Swarovski crystal rhinestone, crystal AB, 4.0-4.1mm Xilion round
- Seed and bugle beads
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.