Single-Strand Necklace with Swarovski Crystal and Seed Beads
-- Designer --
Maiko Kage FeltonTo learn more about Maiko Kage Felton, read her jewelry artist success story here
Bronze Medal Prize Winner
: : : Materials : : :
Contest designs may have some products from designer's personal collection. Please feel free to substitute similar products from our offerings:
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, crystal aurum 2X, 4mm Xilion bicone
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, crystal dorado 2X, 4mm Xilion bicone
- Seed bead, Miyuki, glass, gold luster gold, #15 rocaille
- Seed bead, Miyuki, glass, transparent silver-lined light gold, #15 rocaille
- Pearl, Swarovski crystal, powder almond, 4mm round
- Pearl, Swarovski crystal, mauve, 4mm round
- Pearl, Swarovski crystal, burgundy, 4mm round
- Pearl, Swarovski crystal, bronze, 6mm round
- Pearl, Swarovski crystal, mauve, 6mm round
- Pearl, Swarovski crystal, burgundy, 6mm round
- Drop, Swarovski crystal, crystal golden shadow, 13x6.5mm briolette
- Embellishment, Swarovski crystal rhinestone, crystal golden shadow, silver-foil back, 14mm rivoli
- Chaton, Swarovski crystal rhinestone, crystal golden shadow, foil back, 16mm rivoli
- Embellishment, Swarovski crystal, crystal clear, silver-foil back, 16mm rivoli
- Embellishment, Swarovski crystal rhinestone, crystal clear, silver-foil back, 18mm rivoli, undrilled
- Thread, Nymo, nylon, white, size D
- Clasps, magnetic
- End bars
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.