Single-Strand Necklace with Antiqued Silver-Plated Pewter Charm, Unakite Gemstone Beads and Swarovski Crystal Flat Backs
-- Designer --
Rose, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Rose Wingenbach, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, sterling silver, 3mm seamless round
- Bead, unakite, 8mm rondelle
- Charm, antiqued silver-finished pewter (tin-based alloy), 23.5mm double-sided flat round with tree-of-life design
- Flat back, Swarovski crystal rhinestone, amethyst, silver-foil back, 3.8-4mm round SS16
- Flat back, Swarovski crystal rhinestone, peridot, silver-foil back, 3.8-4mm round SS16
- Jumpring, sterling silver, 4mm round, 20.5 gauge
- Jumpring, sterling silver, 6.5mm round, 16 gauge
- Eyepin, sterling silver, 1-1/2 inch, 21 gauge
- Clasp, lobster claw, triggerless, sterling silver, 14x8mm oval
- Chain, sterling silver, 1.5mm long box
- Adhesive, G-S Hypo cement
- Cool Tools Patina Gel, stabilized liver of sulfur
- Polishing cloth, Sunshine
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, bent-nose
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.