Single-Strand Necklace and Earring Set with Swarovski Crystal, Antiqued Silver Pewter Beads and Sterling Silver Chain
-- Designer --
Jamie, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Jamie Smedley, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, Swarovski crystal and silver-plated brass, crystal AB, 4mm rondelle
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, light smoked topaz, 6mm bicone
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, fern green, 8mm clover
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, fern green, 12mm clover
- Bead, antiqued silver pewter (tin-based alloy), 20x9mm double-sided angel wings
- Bead, antiqued silver-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 23x6mm double-sided angel wings
- Jumpring, sterling silver, 4.5mm round, 19 gauge
- Jumpring, sterling silver, 5mm round, 19 gauge
- Headpin, silver-plated brass, 4-inch, 21 gauge
- Earstud, sterling silver, 4mm ball with split-loop
- Clasp, lobster claw, sterling silver, 8x4.5mm with swivel base
- Chain, sterling silver, 2.25mm flat figure 8
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.