Earrings with Swarovski Crystal, Antiqued Gold-Finished Pewter Beads and Gold-Finished Brass Beads
-- Designer --
Rose, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Rose Wingenbach, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, crystal AB, 3mm Xilion bicone
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, white opal AB, 6mm round
- Bead, gold-plated brass, 4x2mm smooth heishi
- Bead, gold-plated brass, 11x6mm rose
- Bead, TierraCast, antiqued gold-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 14x5mm double-sided wings
- Bead cap, gold-plated brass, 6x1.5mm flower with cutouts, fits 6-8mm bead
- Headpin mix, Swarovski crystal rhinestone and gold-plated brass, mixed colors, 1-1/2 inches with PP18 / PP24 / PP32, 21-23 gauge
- Eyepin, gold-plated brass, 2 inches, 21 gauge
- Earstud, gold-plated brass and stainless steel, 8mm half ball with closed loop
- Earnut, gold-plated stainless steel, 6x5mm
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, bent-nose
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.