Bracelet with Dione® Large-Hole Beads and Antiqued Silver-Plated Pewter Beads
-- Designer --
Esther, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, SmartBead BPS, sterling silver with silicone lining, 8mm seamless round
- Bead, Dione, Czech crystal and silver-finished brass, crystal AB, 8x3mm rondelle
- Bead, antiqued silver-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 14x12mm double-sided dragonfly, 5mm hole
- Bead, antiqued silver-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 14.5x13mm turtle, 5mm hole
- Bead, antiqued silver-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 16.5x9mm boy with cap, 5mm hole
- Bead, Dione, antiqued silver-plated pewter (tin-based alloy) and glass, red, 15x9mm girl with heart, 5mm hole
- Bead, Dione, silver-plated pewter (tin-based alloy) with Swarovski crystal, garnet, 12x4mm beaded rondelle with 2mm faceted round, 5mm hole
- Bead, Dione, Swarovski crystal and silver-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), sapphire, 12x4mm beaded rondelle with 2mm faceted round, 5mm hole
- Bead, Dione, glass and silver-finished brass, 32-facet, red, 13x9mm-14x10mm faceted rondelle with 4.5mm hole
- Chain, sterling silver, 3mm caprice, 8-1/2 inches with 5x5mm end caps and a lobster claw clasp
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.