Earrings with Swarovski Embellishments, Copper Foil and Wirework
-- Designer --
Tammy Honaman, Author, Jewelry-Making Expert and Educator, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Tammy Honaman, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Embellishment, Swarovski crystal, crystal volcano, silver-foil back, 14mm rivoli, undrilled
- Embellishment, Swarovski crystal, crystal volcano, silver-foil back, 16mm rivoli, undrilled
- Jumpring, sterling silver, 6mm round, 20.5 gauge
- Jumpring, sterling silver, 10mm round, 16 gauge
- Earwire, sterling silver, 16mm leverback with 5x2mm plain shield
- Adhesive copper foil, Venture Tape MasterFoil Plus, 5mm wide and 1mm thick with adhesive backing
- Solder wire, DGS, silver/tin/copper, 3mm
- Wire, sterling silver, dead-soft, twisted square, 20 gauge
- Torch/soldering iron/hot air blower
- Flux brush, horsehair and tin, stiff bristle, 6 x 3/8 inches
- Flux, Blu-Glass, low fume
- Third Hand, steel and stainless steel, 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 inches with 6-1/2 inch tweezers
- Tweezers, steel, 6-1/2x1 inches with fiber grip
- Pliers, flat-nose
Heatproof work surface
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.