Pendant and Earring Set with Glass Pieces
-- Designer --
Tammy Honaman, Author, Jewelry-Making Expert and Educator, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Tammy Honaman, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Glass stringers, 96 COE, dichroic, black and multicolored, 16-1/2 to 17-inches long, 1mm thick
- Glass pieces, 96 COE, assorted colors, 40x35mm-47x38mm rectangle
- Glass pieces, 96 COE, opaque black/opaque white/transparent clear, 40x35mm-47x38mm rectangle
- Jumpring mix, sterling silver-filled, 4-10mm round, 18 gauge
- Bail, Aanraku, glue-on earring, sterling silver-plated ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 9x9mm heart
- Bail, Aanraku, glue-on, sterling silver-plated ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 25x9mm leaf
- Earwire, sterling silver-filled, 16mm flat fishhook with open loop, 21 gauge
- Paragon MagicFuse microwave kiln, ceramic and glass, 6-7/8 x 4-1/4 inch round
- Safety glasses, plastic, for use while firing with kiln and torches
- Adhesive, fast-acting, water clear 2-part epoxy 330
- Glass cutter, pistol grip, steel/brass/plastic, clear and black, 5 inches
- Pliers, wheeled glass nippers, steel and plastic, blue and light blue, 8 inches
- Cutting oil, GAI, non-corrosive synthetic lubricant, for use with pistol-grip glass cutter
Heatproof work surface
Stir stick or toothpick
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.