Triple-Strand Necklace with Glass Pendant with Art Clay® Overlay Paste and Satin Bugtail Cord
-- Designer --
Tammy Honaman, Author, Jewelry-Making Expert and Educator, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Tammy Honaman, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Crimp, sterling silver, 6.5x4.5mm tube with loop, 3.8mm inside diameter
- Clasp, toggle, sterling silver, 19x12mm fancy teardrop
- Jumpring, sterling silver, 7.5mm round, 16 gauge
- Cord, bugtail, satin, silver, 1mm
- Glass frit, 96 COE, translucent pale blue, medium grit
- Art Clay Silver 650 Overlay Paste, low fire
- Mold, ceramic, white, 58x45mm flat-sided rectangle pendant, 6-3/4 x 5-3/4 inches overall
- Stamping mat, rubber, 7 x 2-inch rectangle with cube face designs
- Tool set, beading awl
- Polishing paper, mint, 6,000 grit, 5x5 inch square
- Polishing paper, light green, 8,000 grit, 5x5 inch square
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, flat-nose
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.