Earrings with Crystal Rhinestone Chatons, Celestial Crystal® Beads and Antiqued Silver-Finished "Pewter" Beads
-- Designer --
Esther, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, silver-plated brass, 4mm heishi
- Bead, Celestial Crystal, glass, clear AB, 6mm faceted round
- Bead, Celestial Crystal, glass, red, 12x8mm faceted teardrop
- Bead, antiqued silver-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 23x6mm double-sided angel wings
- Charm finding, imitation rhodium-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 23x22mm open star
- Chaton, crystal rhinestone, sapphire blue, foil back, 1.9-2.0mm faceted round
- Eyepin, silver-plated brass, 2-inch, 21 gauge
- Earwire, silver-plated brass, 17.5mm kidney with 6x3.5mm shell and open loop
- Adhesive, Epoxy, Devcon Jeweler's 2-ton, 30-minute, 2-part
- Tweezer Vac
- Tweezers, stainless steel, 4-3/4 inches with #5 extra-fine tip
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, flat-nose
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.