Single-Strand Necklace and Earring Set with Druzy Agate Focal and Drops and Swarovski Crystal Beads
-- Designer --
Jude, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
: : : Materials : : :
- Focal, druzy agate, 50mm top-drilled flat round (1 focal)
- Drop, druzy agate, 24-25mm flat round (2 drops)
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, light grey opal, 3mm Xilion bicone (39 beads)
- Bail, ice pick, sterling silver, 10x4mm leaf (2 bails)
- Bail, ice-pick, antiqued silver-plated pewter, 18x9mm single-sided double leaf with 11mm grip length (1 bail)
- Jumpring, sterling silver, 6mm round, 18 gauge (2 jumprings)
- Thread, Nymo, nylon, size D, brown
- Cord, nylon with smooth satin finish, brown, 3mm twisted
- Beading needles, #12
- Pliers, flush-cutters
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, flat-nose
Pass the needle and thread through the strand of twisted cord at the bottom of the crystal (exiting at the top of the next twist of cord).
Continue to attach one Swarovski 3mm bicone light grey opal crystal in between each twist of the cord positioning the crystal at the outer edge of the cord until thirty-nine crystals have been attached to the twisted cord.
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.