Multi-Strand Necklace and Earring Set with Wood Beads and Copper-Plated Glass Beads
-- Designer --
Jamie, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Jamie Smedley, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, copper-plated glass, turquoise blue, 12x10mm rectangle
- Bead, copper-plated glass, turquoise blue, 12x12mm diamond
- Bead, gold-plated brass, 4x2mm heishi
- Bead, wood, aqua, 6mm round
- Bead, wood, light forest green, 6mm round
- Bead, wood, light brown, 6mm round
- Bead, wood (dyed / waxed), dark brown, 6mm round
- Bead, wood, aqua, 8mm round
- Bead, wood, light forest green, 8mm round
- Bead, wood, light brown, 8mm round
- Bead, wood, aqua, 12mm round
- Bead, wood, light forest green, 12mm round
- Bead, wood, dark brown, 12mm round
- Bead, wood, light brown, 12mm round
- Crimp bead, 12Kt gold-filled, 2x2mm smooth tube, 1.1mm inside diameter
- Crimp cover, gold-plated brass, 4mm stardust round
- Jumpring, gold-plated brass, 5mm round, 20 gauge
- Headpin, gold-plated brass, 4-inch, 21 gauge
- Clasp, toggle, gold-plated brass, 16mm plain round
- Clasp, lobster claw, gold-plated brass, 18x12mm
- Earwire, gold-plated brass, 17mm fishhook with 2.5mm ball, 22 gauge
- Chain, gold-plated brass, 13x9mm twisted cable
- Beading wire, Accu-Flex, clear, 49 strand, 0.014-inch
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.