Bracelet with Dione® Large-Hole Beads and Antiqued Silver-Plated "Pewter" Charm
-- Designer --
Jude, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Jude Wroblewski, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, antiqued silver-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 9x5mm smooth rondelle with edge, 5mm hole
- Bead, TierraCast, antiqued silver-finished pewter (tin-based alloy), 10x3mm twisted rondelle with loop, 6mm hole
- Bead, Dione, lampworked glass with silver-finished brass grommet, transparent clear/opaque black/opaque white, 14x9mm rondelle with swirls and 4.5-5mm hole
- Bead, Dione, lampworked glass with silver-finished brass grommets, opaque red and white, 14x9mm rondelle with swirls and 4.5-5mm hole
- Charm, antiqued silver-plated ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 15x14mm single-sided fancy heart
- Jumpring, silver-plated brass, 4mm round, 20 gauge
- Dione Easy-On Chain, gunmetal-plated brass, 2.6mm snake chain, end caps with 3.3mm threaded end and lobster claw clasp, 8-1/2 inches
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, bent-nose
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.