Bib-Style Necklace and Bracelet Set with Cultured Freshwater Pearls, Glass Beads and Crocheted Wirework
Grand Prize Employee's Choice Winner
-- Designer --
Keiko WadaTo learn more about Keiko Wada, read her jewelry artist success story here
Category: Jewelry Design Sets
Gold Medal Prize Winner
: : : Materials : : :
Contest designs may have some products from designer's personal collection. Please feel free to substitute similar products from our offerings:
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, crystal golden shadow, 4mm Xilion bicone
- Bead, glass, purple AB, 8mm round
- Bead, glass, olive AB, 10mm rondelle
- Beaded wire, glass and brass, silver-lined teal green and blue, #9 and #6 round
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, iris bronze, 5-6mm rice
- Pearl, Swarovski crystal, bright gold, 6mm round
- Pearl, Swarovski crystal, Bordeaux, 10mm round
- Wire, Wrapit, jeweler's bronze, dead soft, 26 gauge
- Wire, Zebra Wire, brass, gold color, round, 26 gauge
- Wire, Zebra Wire, brass, gold color, round, 28 gauge
- Wire, Zebra Wire, color-coated copper, black, round, 28 gauge
- Wire, Zebra Wire, color-coated copper, magenta, round, 30 gauge
- Drops and beads, leaf
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.