Home Décor Bird Sculpture with Wirework, Metal Components and Acrylic Beads
-- Designer --
Susan BaileyTo learn more about Susan Bailey, read her jewelry artist success story here
Category: Home Décor and Doll
Gold Medal Prize Winner
: : : Materials : : :
Contest designs may have some products from designer's personal collection. Please feel free to substitute similar products from our offerings:
- Bead, acrylic pearl, satin sand, 10-20mm graduated round
- Sew-on component, Swarovski crystal and gold-plated brass, dark red coral and Siam, 12mm multi-stone flower
- Link, antiqued copper-plated steel, 14x14mm single-sided diamond
- Drop, antiqued brass-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 28x24mm flower, 3 loops, fits seven PP8
- Focal, antiqued brass-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 41x20mm ''V''-shape
- Focal, antiqued copper-plated steel, 42x42mm single-sided concave fancy flower
- Chaton, glass rhinestone, crystal AB, foil back, 1.5-1.6mm round
- Wire, Zebra Wire, natural copper, round, 14 gauge
- Wire, Zebra Wire, natural copper, round, 26 gauge
- Wire, Zebra Wire, natural copper, round, 30 gauge
- Wire, Zebra Wire, color-coated copper, black, round, 18 gauge
- Wire, Zebra Wire, color-coated copper, black, round, 24 gauge
- Wire, Zebra Wire, color-coated copper, black, round, 26 gauge
- Wire, Zebra Wire, color-coated copper, black, round, 30 gauge
- Wire, Zebra Wire, brass, gold color, round, 28 gauge
- Wire, Wrapit, jeweler's bronze, dead soft, round, 22 gauge
- Beads, metal
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.