Collar-Style Necklace with Wirework, Antiqued Silver-Plated Steel Focals and Czech Glass Beads
Grand Prize President's Award Winner
-- Designer --
Stephanie EddyTo learn more about Stephanie Eddy, read her jewelry artist success story here
Category: Necklace: Wirework, Metal Beads, Chains
Silver Medal Prize Winner
: : : Materials : : :
Contest designs may have some products from designer's personal collection. Please feel free to substitute similar products from our offerings:
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, hematite/gold, 3mm round
- Bead, antiqued silver-finished pewter (tin-based alloy), 6mm beaded rondelle
- Focal, antiqued silver-finished steel, 89x57mm dragonfly, 2 loops
- Jumpring, aluminum, black, 6mm smooth round, 18 gauge
- Jumpring, aluminum, silver, 8mm smooth round, 16 gauge
- Headpin, silver-plated brass, 4 inches, 21 gauge
- Headpin, gunmetal-plated brass, 4 inch, 21 gauge
- Clasp, toggle, sterling silver, 22x20.5mm leaves, one loop
- Wire, Zebra Wire, copper, silver color, round, 24 gauge
- Wire, Zebra Wire, color-coated copper, black, round, 24 gauge
- Cord, steel, gunmetal, 1.3mm coil wire
- Beads, glass, teardrop
- Beads, Hemalyke
- Beads, metal
- Ribbon crimp ends
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.