Ear Cuff with Swarovski Crystal Beads and Drops and Hill Tribes Fine Silver Cones
-- Designer --
Jude, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, aquamarine, 4mm Xilion bicone (4 beads)
- Drop, Swarovski crystal, aquamarine, 8mm top-drilled bicone (1 drop)
- Cone, Hill Tribes fine silver, 18x6mm smooth (1 cone)
- Jumpring, silver-plated brass, 4mm round, 20 gauge (6 jumprings)
- Jumpring, silver-plated brass, 6mm round, 20 gauge (1 jumpring)
- Headpin, sterling silver, 1-inch with 1.5mm ball, 22 gauge (4 headpins)
- Ear cuff, antiqued sterling silver, 10mm scalloped with snowflake and hole (1 ear cuff)
- Wire, sterling silver, half-hard, round, 24 gauge
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, flat-nose
Repeat to attach a second 4mm bicone beading drop and two 4mm jumprings to the 6mm jumpring attached to the earcuff.
Repeat to attach a third 4mm bicone beading drop and one 4mm jumpring to the 6mm jumpring attached to the earcuff.
Open the loop on one 4mm bicone beading drop and attach it to the 6mm jumpring attached to the earcuff. Close the loop.
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.