Single-Strand Necklace with Pyrite Gemstone Bead, Chainmaille and Gunmetal-Plated Steel Chain
-- Designer --
Jamie, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Jamie Smedley, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, pyrite, 10mm round (1 bead)
- Jumpring, stainless steel, 5mm round, 18 gauge (2 jumprings)
- Jumpring, stainless steel, 9mm round, 18 gauge (6 jumprings)
- Jumpring, stainless steel, 6x4mm oval, 12 gauge (12 jumprings)
- Jumpring, stainless steel, 8x6mm oval, 16 gauge (2 jumprings)
- Headpin, stainless steel, 1 inch, 21 gauge (1 headpin)
- Bead tip, antiqued gold-plated brass, 6.5x4.5mm side clamp-on, double-loop (2 bead tips)
- Clasp, lobster claw, gunmetal-plated brass, 14x8mm with swivel (1 clasp)
- Chain, gunmetal-plated steel, 2.4mm ball, 27 inches with two connectors
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, flat-nose
Open a 6x4mm oval jumpring. Pass it over the second 9mm jumpring in the loop formed in Step 5, and the 9mm jumpring (right side). Close the jumpring.
Open a 6x4mm oval jumpring. Pass it over the third 9mm jumpring in the loop formed in Step 5, and the 9mm jumpring (right side). Close the jumpring.
Open a 6x4mm oval jumpring. Pass it over the fourth 9mm jumpring in the loop formed in Step 5, and the 9mm jumpring (right side). Close the jumpring.
This will complete the bottom of the jumpring box.
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.