Wallet Chain with Leather
-- Designer --
Jamie, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Jamie Smedley, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Split ring, stainless steel, 20mm round (1 split ring)
- Split ring, stainless steel, 30mm round (1 split ring)
- Bracelet kit mix, leather and steel, brown and/or black, 9x3/4-inch blank writstband, fits up to 7-inch wrist (1 bracelet)
- Thread, Silkon, bonded nylon, lightweight #1, black
- Chain, silver-plated brass, 13x9mm twisted cable
- Adhesive, Loctite® 409 Gel
- Beading needles, #10, triangle tip for sewing leather
- Hole punch pliers, EURO TOOL
- Pliers, split ring opener
- Pliers, flush-cutter
Tip: You may want to make a template of the bracelet using paper to make sure your holes are where you want them. Then use a pencil to mark the leather bracelet before punching the holes.
: : : Additional Resources : : :
- ''Using Split Ring Pliers'' how-to video and illustrated instructions
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.