Single-Strand Necklace and Earring Set with Swarovski Crystal, Glass Cabochons and Gold-Plated Brass Chain
-- Designer --
Rose, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Rose Wingenbach, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Pearl, Swarovski crystal, light blue, 8mm round
- Cabochon, glass, clear, 12mm non-calibrated round
- Cabochon, glass, clear, 30mm non-calibrated round
- Jumpring, gold-plated brass, 3mm round, 22 gauge
- Jumpring, gold-plated brass, 5.5mm round, 20 gauge
- Eyepin, gold-plated brass, 1-inch, 21 gauge
- Bail, Aanraku glue-on, 18Kt gold-plated ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 16x9mm heart
- Bail, Aanraku, glue-on, 18Kt gold-plated ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 25x9mm leaf
- Clasp, box, gold-finished brass, 8mm corrugated ball
- Earwire, gold-plated brass, 46mm fishhook with 35mm shank, 22 gauge
- Chain, gold-plated brass, 6mm filigree round
- Adhesive, Araldite Standard Epoxy, 2-part epoxy, 90-minute
- Adhesive, Judi Kins Diamond Glaze
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, bent-nose
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
Post card, angel
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.