Earrings with Sterling Silver Beads, Swarovski Crystal and Antiqued Gold-Plated Pewter Beads
-- Designer --
Jude, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Jude Wroblewski, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, sand opal, 8mm round
- Bead, sterling silver, 4x2mm smooth rondelle
- Bead, sterling silver, 7x4mm smooth saucer
- Bead, sterling silver, 8x5mm smooth saucer
- Bead, sterling silver, 10x5mm, smooth saucer
- Bead, antiqued gold-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 17.5x11mm open wings, 1.5mm hole
- Bead cap, sterling silver, 8.5mm flower, fits 8.5mm bead
- Headpin, sterling silver, 1-1/2 inches long, 22 gauge
- Earwire, sterling silver, 18mm fishhook with 3mm ball and 2mm coil with open loop, 22 gauge
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, round-nose
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.