Bib-Style Necklace with Buttons, Seed Beads and Czech Glass Beads
-- Designer --
Karen Mac MurrayTo learn more about Karen Mac Murray, read her jewelry artist success story here
Category: Necklace: Traditional Bib Style
Silver Medal Prize Winner
: : : Materials : : :
Contest designs may have some products from designer's personal collection. Please feel free to substitute similar products from our offerings:
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, olivine AB, 3mm Xilion bicone
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, white opal, 4mm round
- Seed bead, Matsuno, glass, silver-lined olive green, #8 round
- Seed bead, Matsuno, glass, silver-lined gunmetal, #8 round
- Seed bead, Czech glass, transparent dark green, #11
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, matte opaque black, #11 round
- Seed bead, Delica, glass, iris gunmetal, #11 round
- Seed bead, Delica, glass, opaque 24Kt gold-finished rainbow olive, #11 round
- Seed bead, Delica, glass, opaque luster olive green, #11 round
- Seed bead, Delica, glass, color-lined rainbow olive, #11 round
- Seed bead, Delica, glass, color-lined chartreuse, #11 round
- Seed bead, Delica, glass, transparent luster rainbow gold emerald green, #11 round
- Seed bead, Delica, glass, transparent luster yellow-green, #11 round
- Seed bead, Miyuki, glass, gold luster green, #15 rocaille
- Seed bead, Miyuki, glass, color-lined olive green, #15 rocaille
- Seed bead, Miyuki, glass, metallic rainbow green, #15 rocaille
- Seed bead, Miyuki, glass, transparent rainbow peridot green, #15 rocaille
- Seed bead, Miyuki, glass, gunmetal green, 12x2mm twisted bugle
- Bugle bead, Czech glass, iris green, 1/4-inch twisted
- Thread, Berkley FireLine, smoke, 0.15mm diameter, 6-pound test
- Adhesive, G-S Hypo cement
- Lacy's Stiff Stuff
- Beads, Czech glass, top-drilled dagger
- Beads and components, wood and nut
- Seed and bugle beads
- Beading foundations
- Adhesive tape
- Kato Polyclay
Handmade focal, "Medallions"
Amazing Mold Putty
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.