Bib-Style Necklace with Tiger Eye Gemstone Cabochons, Seed Beads and Swarovski Crystal
-- Designer --
Oleksandra SydorenkoTo learn more about Oleksandra Sydorenko, read her jewelry artist success story here
Category: Necklace: Traditional Bib Style (Tie)
Bronze Medal Prize Winner
: : : Materials : : :
Contest designs may have some products from designer's personal collection. Please feel free to substitute similar products from our offerings:
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, crystal golden shadow, 3mm Xilion bicone
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, crystal golden shadow, 7x4mm briolette
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, crystal golden shadow, 9x5mm briolette
- Bead, tigereye, 5-7mm round
- Bead, cabochon, tigereye, 25x18mm oval
- Seed bead, Czech glass, transparent light gold, #11 round
- Seed bead, Miyuki, glass, transparent silver-lined light gold, #15 rocaille
- Seed bead, Miyuki, glass, transparent rainbow light gold, #15 rocaille
- Seed bead, Miyuki, glass, transparent silver-lined dark gold, #15 rocaille
- Seed bead, Miyuki, glass, transparent silver-lined bronze, #15 rocaille
- Seed bead, Miyuki, glass, light amber yellow rainbow, 3.3x2.8mm mini fringe
- Seed bead, Miyuki, glass, clear rainbow light amber yellow, 4x3.4mm fringe
- Cabochon, tigereye, 18x13mm oval
- Cabochon mix, assorted gemstones and glass, mixed color, approximately 2-40mm mixed shapes
- Focal, tigereye, 10-12mm to 26-29mm graduated mini-fan
- Headpin, gold-plated brass, 2-inch, 21 gauge
- Clasp, hook-and-eye, gold-plated brass, 12x7mm twist
- Adhesive, G-S Hypo cement
- Adhesive, E-6000 Jewelry and Craft Adhesive
- Thread, Berkley FireLine Crystal, crystal, 0.13mm diameter
- Beading needles, #10, triangle tip for sewing leather
- English beading needle, #12
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.