Bib-Style Necklace, Bangle Bracelet, Cufflet, Earrings and Brooch Set with Holographic Dragon Image, Seed Beads, Glass Beads and and Metal Components
-- Designer --
Tatiana Van ItenTo learn more about Tatiana Van Iten, read her jewelry artist success story here
Category: Jewelry Design Sets
Gold Medal Prize Winner
: : : Materials : : :
Contest designs may have some products from designer's personal collection. Please feel free to substitute similar products from our offerings:
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, light Siam, 5mm butterfly
- Seed bead, Czech glass, silver-lined light gold, #11 square hole
- Seed bead, Czech glass, silver-lined sky blue, #11 with square hole
- Seed bead, Czech glass, silver-lined sea blue, #11 square hole
- Seed bead, Czech glass, silver-lined blue, #11 with square hole
- Seed bead, Czech glass, silver-lined dark pink, #11 round with square hole
- Seed bead, Miyuki, glass, transparent silver-lined cobalt blue, #15 rocaille
- Seed bead, Miyuki, glass, transparent silver-lined light gold, #15 rocaille
- Flat back, Swarovski crystal rhinestone, crystal AB, silver-foil back, 1.7-1.9mm round, SS5
- Ribbon, metallic mesh, light gold, 6mm tubular
- Thread, Berkley FireLine, gel-spun polyethylene, smoke, 0.15mm diameter, 6-pound test
- Wire, Zebra Wire, color-coated copper, brown, round, 28 gauge
- Beads and components, Swarovski crystal
- Beads, Czech fire-polished glass
- Beads, glass
- Beads, acrylic
- Beads and components, wood and nut
- Beads, metal
- Beading Components
- Cabochons, dichroic glass
- Thread and cord
- Clasps, lobster claw
- Beading wire, Accu-Flex
- Cuff bracelets, anituqed gold-plated, base
- Beading foundations
Holographic picture with golden dragon
Dichroic glass cabochons (made by Carol Smith (Arizona) and June Harris (Arizona)
Brooch frame, pewter
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.