Single-Strand Necklace with Swarovski Crystal and White Lotus™ Cultured Freshwater Pearls
-- Designer --
Esther, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, silver-plated brass, 4x2mm heishi
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, crystal AB2X, 4mm Xilion bicone
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, light grey opal AB, 4mm Xilion bicone
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, crystal AB, 4mm round
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, light grey opal, 6mm round
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, crystal clear, 8x6mm rondelle
- Pearl, Swarovski crystal, light grey, 4mm round
- Pearl, White Lotus, cultured freshwater, white, 5.5-6mm button
- Pearl, White Lotus cultured freshwater, white, 7.5-8mm button
- Flat back, Swarovski crystal rhinestone, crystal red magma, foil back, 30mm chessboard round
- Pendant, imitation rhodium-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy)/epoxy/Swarovski crystal, crystal clear with glitter, 45x35mm single-sided with 30mm round setting
- Crimp bead, sterling silver, 2x2mm cut tube
- Jumpring, silver-plated brass, 4mm round, 20 gauge
- Clasp, box, silver-plated brass, 12x9mm filigree oval
- Beading wire, Accu-Flex, clear, 49 strand, 0.019-inch diameter
- French wire, sterling silver, 0.8mm tube
- Adhesive, E-6000 Jewelry and Craft
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, flat-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, crimping
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.