Single-Strand Necklace and Earring Set with Ceramic Focal, Kato Polyclay™ and Denim Lapis Gemstone Chip Beads
-- Designer --
Jude, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Jude Wroblewski, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, denim lapis, medium chip
- Focal, ceramic, tan and multicolored, 38x27mm single-sided oval face
- Jumpring, gold-plated brass, 6mm twisted round, 16 gauge
- Jumpring, gold-plated brass, 10mm twisted round, 16 gauge
- Eyepin, gold-plated brass, 1 inch, 24 gauge
- Eyepin, gold-plated brass, 2 inches, 21 gauge
- Headpin, gold-plated brass, 2 inches, 24 gauge
- Clasp, toggle, gold-plated brass, 18mm double-sided hammered round
- Polymer clay, Kato Polyclay, green
- Polymer clay, Kato Polyclay, yellow
- Polymer clay, Kato Polyclay, metallic gold
- Adhesive, Devcon 5 Minute Epoxy, 2-part
- Stamp, Lisa Pavelka, rubber, grey, 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 inches with cultural texture
- Tri-Bead Roller
- Clay extruder, Makin's Professional Ultimate Clay Extruder
- Top coat, DesignaSeal, clear gloss
- Clay craft oven
- Pliers, bent-nose
- Pliers, flat-nose
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, flush-cutter
Bead baking rack
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.