Single-Strand Necklace and Earring Set with Gunmetal-Finished "Pewter" Charms and Focals, Mountain "Jade" Gemstone Beads and Antiqued Copper-Plated Steel Chain
-- Designer --
Jude, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Jude Wroblewski, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, mountain ''jade,'' dark green, 4mm round
- Charm, gunmetal-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 18.5x9.5mm double-sided key with swirl design
- Charm, gunmetal-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 21x12mm double-sided old-fashioned key ring with (3) keys
- Charm set, antiqued copper-plated pewter (tin-based alloy) / enamel / crystal, multicolored, 14x10mm-34x26mm mixed heart theme
- Focal, gunmetal-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 30x13.5mm double-sided key with filigree heart design
- Focal, gunmetal-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 34x17mm double-sided key with double heart design
- Headpin, gunmetal-plated brass, 1 inch, 21 gauge
- Eyepin, gunmetal-plated brass, 1-1/2 inch, 24 gauge
- Jumpring, gunmetal-plated brass, 5mm round, 20 gauge
- Jumpring, antiqued copper-plated brass, 5mm round, 22 gauge
- Earwire, copper, 23mm fishhook with coil and 2-3mm ball, 21 gauge
- Clasp, toggle, antiqued copper, 14x13mm heart
- Chain, antiqued copper-plated steel, 4.8x3.3mm cable
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, bent-nose
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.