Bib-Style Necklace and Earring Set with Watch Face Component, Seed Beads and Antiqued Brass-Finished Steel Chain
-- Designer --
Rose, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Rose Wingenbach, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Seed bead, Matsuno, glass, silver-lined dark green, #8 round
- Seed bead, Matsuno, glass, silver-lined emerald green, #8 round
- Seed bead, Matsuno, glass, silver-lined green, #8 round
- Seed bead, Matsuno, glass, silver-lined light green, #8 round
- Seed bead, Matsuno, glass, silver-lined silver, #8 round
- Watch face, antiqued brass-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy) and stainless steel, white and black, 41x27mm pocket watch with dial/numbers and heart-shaped window/flower and swirl design
- Jumpring, antiqued gold-plated brass, 4mm round, 22 gauge
- Loop Lock, antiqued brass, 10mm twisted round
- Eyepin, antiqued gold-plated brass, 1-inch, 22 gauge
- Eyepin, antiqued gold-plated brass, 2-inch, 22 gauge
- Earwire, antiqued gold-plated steel, 11mm plain fishhook with open loop, 21 gauge
- Clasp, lobster claw, antiqued brass-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 20x13mm with double-sided fancy heart design
- Chain, antiqued brass-finished steel, 3x2mm flat cable link
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, bent-nose
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.