Earrings with Swarovski and Gold-Plated Brass Links and Antiqued Gold-Plated Pewter Charms
-- Designer --
Gulten DyeTo learn more about Gulten Dye, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Charm, antiqued gold-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 10.5x9mm fir cone
- Link, Swarovski crystal and gold-plated brass, crystal clear, 6.14-6.32mm round, SS29
- Link, Swarovski crystal and gold-plated brass, Siam, 6.14-6.32mm round, SS29
- Jumpring, gold-plated brass, 5mm round, 20 gauge
- Earwire, gold-plated brass, 15mm leverback with 7x2mm shield and open loop
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, bent-nose
For more inspiration, read this informative article ...These triple-element dangling earrings hit the fashion bull’s-eye this season, working well with casual to formal looks, and everything in between. The odd-numbered pairing ...
: : : Additional Resources : : :
- ''Opening a Jumpring'' how-to video and illustrated instructions
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.