Earrings with Gold-Plated "Pewter" and Enamel Charms, Gold-Plated Brass Links and Czech Fire-Polished Glass Beads
-- Designer --
Esther, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, emerald green, 6mm faceted round (8 beads)
- Charm, gold-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy) and enamel, green, 8x7mm single-sided 3-leaf clover with glitter (6 charms)
- Link, gold-plated brass, 15x12mm oval cage (2 links)
- Eyepin, gold-plated brass, 1-inch, 21 gauge (2 eyepins)
- Jumpring, gold-plated brass, 4mm round, 20 gauge (8 jumprings)
- Earwire, gold-plated stainless steel, 20mm fishhook with 3mm ball and 4mm coil with open loop, 21 gauge (2 earwires)
- Chain, brass-finished steel, 2.2mm cable
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, flat-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, round-nose
- Two 1/2 inch lengths
- Two 3/4 inch lengths
- Two 1-inch lengths
Repeat to insert three 6mm emerald glass beads into the second cage link.
Repeat to attach one gold-finished and enamel clover charm to the first link on each of the remaining 5 lengths of chain.
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.