Earrings with Silver-Plated "Pewter" and Rhinestone Links and Czech Fire-Polished Glass Beads
-- Designer --
Esther, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, emerald green, 6mm faceted round (2 beads)
- Charm and link, silver-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy) and rhinestone, (2) 25x22mm double-sided open clover and (2) 20x19mm single-sided horseshoe with chatons, 1.5mm loop (2 links)
- Eyepin, silver-plated brass, 1-inch, 21 gauge (2 eyepins)
- Jumpring, silver-plated brass, 4mm round, 22 gauge (6 jumprings)
- Earwire, silver-finished stainless steel, flat fishhook with 3x2mm coil, 21 gauge (2 earwires)
- Chain, silver-finished brass, 2.2mm cable
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, flat-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, round-nose
Repeat to create a second 6mm emerald glass beading link.
Repeat to attach a second 1/2 inch length of chain to the opposite loop on the silver-finished horseshoe link.
Repeat Steps 3 - 5 to create a second earring.
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.